Group volunteering opportunities in kansas city
Build More With Habitat KC
Build Your Team, Build Your Community
A build day with Habitat KC is a one-of-a-kind team-building experience with a positive impact. Spending a day volunteering with Habitat KC will foster stronger team bonds and enhance communication skills while creating affordable housing solutions for Kansas City families.
Building Change Together
Kansas City area corporations and community partners are vital in our work to build change and create prosperous neighborhoods. Habitat KC will work with your group in a variety of ways to develop an impactful partnership that will transform lives.
By partnering with Habitat KC for group volunteering opportunities in Kansas City, you will benefit from meaningful engagement and investment opportunities while demonstrating a strong sense of social responsibility.
Your partnership builds a Kansas City community where everyone has a safe, decent, and affordable place to call home.
Sponsor a Team Build
Partnership opportunities start at $2,500 and are customizable to help you get the most out of your team building activities.
- Priority scheduling
- Co-branded signage that will be displayed at the home’s construction site
- Company recognition across all our social media platforms
- Volunteer T-shirts
- Lunch for each volunteer
- Groups range in size depending on group and project scope
- Workday: Tuesday – Saturday, 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. (full day required)
Group Volunteering at ReStore
ReStore generates funds that support our work with local families in need of a safe, decent, and affordable place to call home. Sorting donations, taking inventory, and assisting customers, are some examples of group volunteering opportunities in Kansas City that help us increase our impact.
- Groups range in size depending on group and project scope.
- Opportunities Available: Year-round
- Workday: Monday-Saturday: a minimum of a three-hour shift between 9:45 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Shift options: 9:45 a.m. to 1p.m. or 12:45 p.m. to 4 p.m.